Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 1 cucumber
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp dill
- 14 oz strained (greek) yogurt
- 2 oz olive oil
- 1 oz lemon juice
- to taste salt
- Put into the bowl the cucumber (roughly chopped): 20 sec. speed 7.
- Place cucumber aside into a strainer (leave for approximately 10 minutes).
- Put into the bowl (dry and cleaned) garlic cloves and dill: 30 sec. speed 7.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add cucumber, yoghurt, olive oil, lemon juice and salt: 30 sec. speed 5.
- Store in the fridge until needed.