Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 12 oz bakers flour
- 6 oz water
- 2 oz olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Put into the bowl llour, water, oil and salt: 30 sec. speed 5.
- Then: 3 min. speed Knead.
- Allow the dough to rest for 15 minutes then divide it into 8 pieces.
- Roll out each piece of dough into thin circles very thin (they will cook quickly).
- Place a large frying pan on a medium heat and start cooking tortillas on it.
- They must cook for about two minute on each side (once they start bubbling, flip it over).
- They must be cooked but still soft and flexible.
- Stack the cooked tortillas on a plate while cooking others, they will remain warm.
- The tortillas are ready to roll with your favorite filling.