Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
Springform pan 24 cm
- 9 oz chocolate biscuits
- 4 oz butter
- 18 oz (softened) cream cheese
- 1 tsp (essence) vanilla
- 2 oz heavy cream
- 3 oz sugar
- 7 oz toblerone
- 4 oz (to decorate) toblerone
- Put into the bowl biscuits: 10 sec. speed 5.
- Add butter: 1 min. speed 9.
- Transfer the mixture into the springform (lined with baking paper) and heavy press with the back of a spoon.
- Set aside into the fridge to rest for 30 minutes.
- Put into the bowl (not cleaned) cream cheese: 10 sec. speed 5.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add vanilla and sugar: 20 sec. speed 5 (until smooth).
- Scrape down and add heavy cream and melted toblerone: 1 min. speed 4. (until creamy and smooth).
- Transfer the mixture on the biscuits base, smooth the top and sprinkle the shaved toblerone over the top.
- Place into the fridge to set for at least 8 hours.