Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 3 sheets puff pastry
- 12 oz (breast) chicken
- 1 carrot
- 3 spring onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 4 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 eggs
- to taste sesame seeds
- Put into the bowl carrot and spring onions (chopped), garlic (peeled) and ginger: 5 sec. speed 8.
- Add chicken (chopped into pieces), coconut milk and lime juice: 5 sec. speed 8.
- Check for a slightly wet result.
- Stretch the puff pastry and layer on the chicken mixture.
- Rolls up the puff pastry sheet and cut each roll into rolls (approx 12 from each sheet).
- Line the rolls on two trays, lined with baking paper, brush to taste with egg and sesame seeds and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes at 360°F.