Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 14 oz (canned) chickpeas
- to taste lemon juice
- to taste pepper
- Put into the bowl the garlic cloves: 5 sec. speed 8.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat: 5 sec. speed 8.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add oil, sesame oil, paprika, water and sweet chilli sauce: 2 min. sec. 120°F speed 3.
- Add chickpeas (drained) and a squeeze of lemon juice: 30 sec. speed 8.
- Check the result and add salt and peppet at your taste.
- Scrape down one more time then: 1 min. from speed 1 to speed 9.
- Check for a creamy and smooth result, for a smoother result add few water and mix again: 30 sec. speed 4.
- Serve drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with paprika.