Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 10 oz (pitted) cherries
- 10 oz strawberries
- 1 (granny smith) apples
- 10 oz sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Put into the bowl cherries and strawberries.
- Peel the apple and add the apple pulp (removing the core by slicing the pulp away from the apple).
- Add the sugar and the vanilla extract (to taste): 5 sec. speed 6.
- Put the steaming basket upside down on top to help catch any spatters: 35 min. temp. Varoma speed 2.
- Check the density by using a cold saucer and putting on it a teaspoon of jam.
- If needed continue to cook some minutes: 10 min. temp. Varoma speed 2.
- Transfer the hot jam into the glass jars, close ermetically and turn upside down until completely cold.