Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 oz coconut oil
- 1 tbsp curry
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 carrot
- 1 (sweet) potatoes
- 14 oz mince
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp worcester sauce
- 14 oz (tinned) tomatoes
- 2 oz corn kernels
- 2 oz peas
- 14 oz basmati rice
- 4 cups water
- Put into the bowl garlic and onion (peeled and roughly chopped): 5 sec. speed 8.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add coconut oil and curry powder: 4 min. temp. Varoma.
- Add broccoli, carrots and potato veggies (peeled and chopped fine at your taste).
- Add mince: 5 min. temp. Varoma speed 2 reverse.
- Add tomato paste, worcester sauce and tomatoes: 8 min. temp. Varoma speed 2 reverse.
- Add peas and corn: 2 min. temp. Varoma speed 2 reverse.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Set in place the steaming basket into the bowl (dry and cleaned).
- Put the rice (rinsed well) into the basket and pour over the water.
- Close and cook: 20 min. temp. Varoma speed 2 reverse.
- Transfer the rice into a serving plate and serve with the spiced mince on top.