Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 8 oz (warm) water
- 13 oz bakers flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 eggs
- to taste sesame seeds
- Put into the blow water, flour, baking powder and salt: 10 sec. speed 7.
- Then: 6 min. Knead.
- Transfer the dough into a lightly oiled large bowl, cover with cling film and place into a warm spot for an hour (or until doubled).
- Remove from bowl and shape the dough into 6 or 8 bread rolls.
- Transfer the rolls on the tray, lined with baking paper, and brush with the egg wash and sesame seeds.
- Allow to rise until almost doubled in size (1 hour) and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes at 350°F.