Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 7 oz unsalted butter
- half cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp (extract) vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 1/2 cups smarties
- Put into the bowl butter, sugar and brown sugar: 1 min. speed 6.
- Add salt, vanilla and eggs: 30 sec. speed 3.
- Add the flour and bicarb soda: 40 sec. speed 4.
- Place heaped teaspoon sized balls of the mixture on the tray, lined with baking paper, and sprinkle the smarties all over the cookies.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes at 390°F (until lightly golden).
- Remove the cookies from the tray and allow them to cool completely on a wire rack.