Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 12 oz bakers flour
- 4 oz (warm) water
- 2 oz olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp (dried) rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 eggs
- preheat oven to 180 degrees and line to baking trays.;
- Put into the bowl flour, water, oil, garlic powder, rosemary and salt: 2 min. Knead.
- Finish to knead by hands and form a smooth ball of dough.
- Divide it into two balls and roll each one ball into a large rectangle (very thinly).
- With a pizza wheel (or a knife) cut to make squared or rectangle crackers.
- Transfer the crackers on a tray, lined with baking paper, and brush them with the egg.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 15 minutes at 360°F (time depends from crackers thinnest).
- Allow the crackers to cool on a rack and store in an airtight container.