Roasted pumpkin risotto
Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- olive oil
- arborio rice
- white wine
- vegetable stock concentrate
- Put into the bowl the onion: 5 sec. speed 5.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add oil: 4 min. 210°F speed Soft reverse.
- Place the butterfly into the bowl and add rice and rosemary: 1 min. 250°F speed. Soft reverse.
- Add wine: 3 min. 250°F speed Soft reverse.
- Scrape down and add stock concentrate, roasted pumpkin and water: 12 min. 210°F speed 1 reverse with simmering basket instead of measuring cup.
- Add grated parmesan: 1 min. speed 2 reverse.
- Let rice to rest for a couple of minute and serve.
Note - For roasting pumpkin
- Peel and cut pumpkin into slices and transfer on a baking tray.
- Add 3 garlic cloves and rosemary and sprink with oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 30 minutes.