Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 oz sugar
- 9 oz ricotta
- 4 oz buttermilk
- 1 tsp (extract) vanilla
- 4 oz all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 lemon
- to taste blueberries
- to taste maple syrup
- Place the butterfly into the bowl (dry and cleaned) and add egg whites and salt: 3 min. 100°F vel. 4.
- Set aside to rest into the fridge.
- Remove the butterly and put into the bowl egg yolks, sugar, ricotta, buttermilk and vanilla extract: 30 sec. speed 5.
- Add flour, baking powder and lemon zest: 30 sec. speed 5.
- Check for a creamy and well combined result then add the wipped egg white: 1 min. speed 2.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and melt a small piece of butter.
- Pour on the frying pan a small ladle of the mixture and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add on the pancakes some blueberries, flip and continue to cook on the other side.
- Serve the pancakes with fresh blueberries and maple syrup.