Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 6 oz Graham cracker
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 3 oz (puree) pumpkin
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 4 oz (melted) white chocolate
- For topping
- 9 oz white chocolate
- Put into the bowl the Graham cracker: 30 sec. vel. 7.
- Set aside.
- Put into the (empty) bowl the cream cheese and the icing sugar: 1 min. vel. 3.
- Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, graham cracker crushed and melted chocolate: 1 min. vel. 3.
- Check for a soft and thick result.
- Transfer the mixture into the freezer and let it rest for up to 24 hours.
- Roll the mixture into 1 inch sized balls, place them on a tray lined with baking paper and put in the fridge for half an hour.
- Put the chocolate into the cleaned bowl: 3 min. 50°F speed 3.
- Dip the truffles into the bowl of melted chocolate and use a forks to roll the truffles around until completely coated and put them back on the lined tray.
- Decorate with your choice of toppings (candy canes, sprinkles, etc) and place into the fridge to set for at least 1 hour.