Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 18 oz (diced) pumpkin
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp moroccan seasoning
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- 3 oz walnuts
- 8 oz strained (greek) yogurt
- Put the pumpkin on a tray, lined with baking paper.
- Brush with oil and sprinkle with moroccan seasoning and paprika.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 390°F for 30 minutes, until the pumpkin has softened.
- Set aside and allow to cool.
- Put into the bowl the walnuts: 6 sec. speed 10.
- Check for a roughly chopped result, scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat if needed.
- Add the yogurt and cooled pumpkin: 10 sec. speed 2.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add extra moroccan seasoning (to taste): 10 sec. speed 2.
- Serve with snacks or bread to taste.