Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 10 oz self raising flour
- 3 oz butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 oz milk
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 4 oz shaved ham
- Put into the bowl flour, butter and salt: 20 sec. speed 4.
- Add milk: 2 min. speed Knead.
- Wrap the dough with cling film and transfer in the fridge to rest for 30 minutes.
- Transfer the dough on a floured bench and roll the dough out in a rectangle form (ca. 10 inch x 15 inch).
- Spread the pizza sauce over the dough (leaving a small gap around the edges) and add ham.
- Brush one long edge with a little bit of milk and, starting at the other side without milk, carefully roll the dough until enclosed.
- Cut the big roll into approximately 12 slices and transfer them on a tray, lined with baking paper.
- Brush the rolls with milk and bake in the preheated oven at 410°F for 25 minutes, until golden brown.