Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 9 oz water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 oz olive oil
- 15 oz self raising flour
- a pinch salt
- as needed tomato sauce
- as needed (shredded) mozzarella cheese
- Put into the bowl water, sugar and oil: 10 sec. speed 4.
- Add flour and salt: 5 sec. speed 5.
- Then: 2 min. speed Knead.
- Set aside to rest and double.
- Transfer the dough on a floured bench and roll the dough out in a rectangle form (ca. 10 inch x 15 inch).
- Spread over the dough (leaving a small gap around the edges) tomato sauce and cheese.
- Brush one long edge with a little bit of oil and, starting at the other side without oil, carefully roll the dough until enclosed.
- Cut the big roll into approximately 12 slices and transfer them on a tray, lined with baking paper.
- Brush the rolls with oil and more cheese and bake in the preheated oven at 410°F for 25 minutes, until golden brown.