Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 8oz (warm) water
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 13 oz bakers flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 oz parmesan
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- Put into the blow water, baking powder, flour and salt: 10 sec. speed 7.
- Then: 6 min. speed Knead.
- Transfer the dough into a lightly oiled bowl, cover with cling film and place into a warm spot to rise for about an hour (or until doubled).
- Put into the bowl garlic and cheese: 6 sec. speed 7.
- Set aside.
- Remove the risen dough from the bowl and roll into a sausage shape (not too thin).
- Roll the sausage to form a wheel starting from the centre.
- You can make many small wheels (easier) or only one big wheel (harder).
- Transfer on the tray, lined with baking paper, and allow the wheel (or the wheels) to rise for another hour then sprinkle with cheese mixture and sweet paprika over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 30 minutes at 180°.