Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 36 oreo
- 9 oz (soften) cream cheese
- 2 oz milk
- 9 oz dark chocolate
- 9 oz white chocolate
- Put all Oreo into the bowl: 30 sec. vel. 7.
- Check the mixture into the bowl, it must be fine crushed.
- Add cream cheese: 1 min. speed 3.
- Roll the mixture into 1 inch sized balls, place them on a tray lined with baking paper and put in the fridge for half an hour.
- Put the dark chocolate into the cleaned bowl: 3 min. 120°C speed 3.
- Set aside in a cup, clean the bowl and do the same with the white chocolate, then put aside in a cup also the white melted chocolate.
- Dip the truffles into the two bowls of melted chocolate and use a forks to roll the truffles around until completely coated and put them back on the lined tray.
- Decorate with your choice of toppings (candy canes, sprinkles, etc) and place into the fridge to set for at least 1 hour.