Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 7 oz plain biscuits
- 3 oz pistachios
- 7 oz dark chocolate
- 1 peel grated orange
- 14 oz condensed milk
- 1 oz coconut oil
- Put biscuits into the bowl: 4 sec. speed 4.
- Set aside and put into the empty bowl pistachios: 2 sec. speed 7.
- Set aside.
- Punt into the bowl chocolate: 10 sec. speed 9.
- Add the orange peel grated, condensed milk and coconut oil: 3 min. 120° speed 2.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and melt a further: 1 min. 120° speed 2.
- Add biscuits and pistachios: 30 sec. speed 2 reverse.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into a 8 inch x 8 inch square tin, lined with baking paper.
- Transfer in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into pieces and serve.