Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 12 oz bakers flour
- 4 oz water
- 2 oz olive oil
- 1 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- to taste dried rosemary
- preheat oven to 180 degrees and line to baking trays
- Put into the bowl flour, water (warm), olive oil and salt: 2 min. speed Knead.
- Check for a little pebbles results.
- Remove from bowl and finish to knead by hand to form a smooth ball of dough.
- Roll the dough in a very thin rectangle (the thinner it is rolled the crispier the cracker will be!).
- Using a pizza wheel cut the dough to make your rectangles crackers.
- Transfer the crackers on a tray, lined with baking paper and brush them with the egg (beaten).
- Sprinkle all over with dried rosemary (or any spices you like).
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350°F for 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Place to rest onto a cooling rack and then store in an airtight container.