Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 9 oz plain biscuits
- 3 oz butter
- 4 oz mars bars
- 18 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp (extract) vanilla
- 3 oz sugar
- 2 oz heavy cream
- Put into the bowl biscuits: 20 sec. speed 5.
- Add butter: 1 min. speed 9.
- Transfer the mixture into the springform (lined with baking paper) and heavy press with the back of a spoon.
- Set aside into the fridge to rest for 30 minutes.
- Put into the bowl (not cleaned) the mars bars (roughly chopped): 10 sec. speed 7.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add cream cheese: 40 sec. speed 5.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add vanilla and sugar: 40 sec. speed 4 (until smooth).
- Scrape down and add heavy cream: 1 min. speed 4. (until creamy and smooth).
- Transfer the mixture on the biscuits base, smooth the top and sprinkle, at your taste, with another mars bar roughly chopped over.
- Place into the fridge to set for at least 8 hours.