Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 10 oz macaroni pasta
- 2 oz butter
- 2 oz all purpose flour
- 21 oz milk
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tbsp onion flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- 7 oz (grated) cheddar
- 4 oz parmesan
- 6 slices bacon
- Cook the macaroni underdone, in a large saucepan, drain and set aside in a pot.
- Put into the bowl butter, flour, milk, mustard, onion flakes, garlic powder and parsley: 4 min. 195°F speed 4.
- Taste, add salt and pepper and continue: 4 min. 195°F speed 4.
- Pour the sauce on the pasta in the pot and add half grated cheddar and parmesan.
- Stir until well combined and pour all the mixture into a casserole dish.
- Top with the remining cheddar and diced bacon slices.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350°F for 20 minutes, until golden.