Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 oz butter
- 1 carrot
- 2 (small) potatoes
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 7 oz (dried) red lentils
- Rinse the lentils really well.
- Put into the blow onion (peeled and quartered) and garlic (peeled): 5 sec. speed 7.
- Add bacon (diced) and butter: 5 min. 210°F vel. 2.
- Add carrot (diced small), potatoes (diced small), vegetable stock and lentils: 20 min. 210°F speed 2.
- Taste and check to ensure all vegetables are cooked through and blitz the soup: 5 sec. speed 8.