Japanese Cotton Cake
Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 5 oz sugar
- 6 (whites) eggs
- a pinch cream of tartar
- 9 oz cream cheese
- 2 oz unsalted butter
- 4 oz milk
- 2 oz all purpose flour
- 0.5 oz cornstarch
- 1 oz corn flour
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Place the butterfly into the bowl and add sugar, eggs's whites and cream of tartar: 3 min. 100°F speed 3.5.
- Set aside in a separate bowl.
- Remove the butterfly and put into the bowl cream cheese, butter and milk: 3 min. 140°F speed 3.
- Add flour, cornstarch, corn flour, lemon juice and eggs's yolks: 10 sec. speed 3.
- Mix gently by hand using spatula with whipped eggs's whites aside, until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the 8 inch round cake pan (lightly grease and line bottom with baking paper).
- Bake the cake in water bath for 1 hour and 10 minutes at 320°F until golden brown.