Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 10 oz (wholemeal) all purpose flour
- 10 oz (wholemeal) self raising flour
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 2 tbsp salt
- 18 oz buttermilk
- Put into the bowl the wholemeal flour, self raising flour, bicarb soda and salt: 30 sec. speed 4.
- Gradually pour the buttermilk from the jug into the bowl: 30 sec. speed 4.
- Check for a creamy and smooth result.
- Transfer the dough on a tray, lined with baking paper, bake in the preheated oven at 320°F for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the bread to cool enough to touch and eat.