Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 1 oz butter
- 5 oz all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 eggs
- 5 oz buttermilk
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 oz honey
- Put into the bowl the butter and melt: 1 min. 120°F speed 2.
- Add flour, baking powder, eggs, buttermilk, cinnamon and honey: 30 sec. speed 4.
- Check for a creamy and well combined result and put into a squeeze bottle.
- Line a tray with baking paper and squeeze a small amounts of batter (the size of a coin) on the baking paper leaving space between each one.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350°F for approximately 5 minutes (until cooked through).
- Alternatively can cook in a heated frying pan over medium heat, 30 seconds on each side.