Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 7 oz butter
- 4 oz honey
- 1 tsp (extract) vanilla
- 1 eggs
- 10 oz self raising flour
- 2 oz macadamia nuts
- 2 oz cashew
- 2 oz slivered almonds
- Put into the bowl all the nuts: 10 sec. speed 8.
- Check the result, continue if you like nuts more crumbled and set aside.
- Put into the bowl (dry and cleaned) the butter cutted in pieces: 1 min. 100°F speed 2.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add honey, vanilla and egg: 10 sec. speed 4.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add flour: 1 min. speed 5.
- Check for a creamy and well combined result (a little wet).
- Place the hazelnuts on a bench and roll a tablespoon of mixture into a ball.
- Press one side of the ball into the nut crumb and flatten slightly.
- Transfer the biscuits on two trays, lined with baking paper, with a little space between each biscuits.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350°F for 10 - 15 minutes (until the nuts layer become brown).
- Allow the biscuits to cool completely and serve.