Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 1 oz pine nuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 oz olive oil
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 (medium) onion
- 5 oz celery
- 7 oz sweet potato
- 5 oz carrot
- 4 oz tomato paste
- 21 oz water
- 2 oz vegetable stock
- Put into the bowl pine nuts, one garlic clove, olive oil, basil leaves and salt: 10 sec. speed 10.
- Set aside in a small bowl.
- Put into the bowl chopped onion and another garlic cloves: 1 sec. speed 6.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add some more oil (1 oz): 6 min. 250°F speed Soft reverse.
- Add celery, sweet potato, potato and carrot all diced plus tomato paste, water and stock: 40 min. 210°F speed 1 reverse.
- Add pine nuts and basil pesto from the small bowl: 20 sec. speed 1 reverse.
- Serve in soup bowls and add parmesan to taste.