Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 3 oz butter
- 3 oz sugar
- 1 eggs
- 9 oz self raising flour
- 1 tsp (extract) vanilla
- q.s. slivered almonds
- q.s. cherry jam
- Put into the bowl butter, sugar and egg: 1 min. speed 8.
- Add flour and vanilla: 20 sec. speed 5.
- Roll and wrap with plastic film the dough and transfer in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Get small pieces from the dough and roll them into a finger shape.
- Place them in an oven tray, lined with baking paper.
- Use the almonds for the nails and press them into dough a little.
- Make small cuts (not too deep) with a knife to make them look like wrinkles on the fingers.
- Bake them in preheated oven at 350°F for 35 minutes (until golden brown).
- After baked spread a little jam at the bottom of the fingers and place them into the serving plate.