Halloween Mummy hot dogs
Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- For the dough
- 3 oz water
- 1 oz butter
- 1 oz sugar
- 9 oz self raising flour
- ½ tbps salt
- 1 white eggs
- For the mummy
- 10 hot dog
- q.s. tomato ketchup
- q.s. mayonnaise
- q.s. (peppercorns) pepper
For the dough
- Put into the bowl water, butter and sugar: 2 min. 100°F vel. 2.
- Add flour and salt: 4 min. vel. Spiga.
- Wrap the dough with cling film and transfer in the fridge to rest for 30 minutes.
For the mummy
- Transfer the dough on a floured bench and roll the dough out in a rectangle form.
- Cut many stripes from the rectangle and wrap the hot dogs.
- Put the wrapped hot dogs on a tray, lined with baking paper.
- Brush the mummy with the egg's white and bake in the preheated oven at 350°F for 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow to cool down and draw the mummy eyes with mayo and pepper.
- Serve with ketchup.