Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 3 whites eggs
- 10 oz sugar
- to taste (extract) vanilla
- q.s. (melted) dark chocolate
- Put into the bowl sugar: 10 sec. speed 10.
- Place the butterfly into the bowl and add egg's whites: 7 min. 37° speed 2.
- Let the bowl to rest and cold down, add vanilla extract then continue: 7 min. speed 2.
- Fill a pipping bag and form the ghost meringues on a tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 210°F for at least 90 minutes (check it every 10 minutes after the first 90 minutes, it depends by the meringues size).
- Allow to cool down in the oven with open door then decorate the eyes with the melted chocolate.