Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 3 oz Gruyère cheese
- 2 onion
- 2 oz butter
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 3 oz white wine
- 3 cups beef stock
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- Put cheese into the bowl: 10 sec. speed 8.
- Set aside.
- Put into the bowl the onions: 15 sec. speed 4.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add butter: 20 min. 210°F speed 1 reverse.
- Add flour: 10 min. 210°F speed 1 reverse.
- Add wine, stock, salt and pepper: 40 min. 210°F speed 1 reverse.
- Trasfer the soup into 4 oven-proof bowls and top each with a slice of toasted bread.
- Finish with cheese and bake in the preheated oven at 350°F for 10 minutes (until golden brown).
- Allow to cool slightly before eating.