Double chocolate cheesecake
Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 9 oz plain biscuits
- 4 oz butter
- 18 g cream cheese
- 2 oz whipping cream
- 3 oz sugar
- 1 tsp (essence) vanilla
- 4 oz white chocolate
- 4 oz milk chocolate
- Put into the bowl biscuits: 10 sec. speed 6.
- Add butter: 1 min. speed 9.
- Transfer the mixture into the springform (lined with baking paper) and heavy press with the back of a spoon.
- Set aside into the fridge to rest for 30 minutes.
- Put into the bowl (not cleaned) the cream cheese: 45 sec. speed 5.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add vanilla and sugar: 40 sec. speed 5 (until smooth).
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add white chocolate (melted): 1 min. speed 4.
- Transfer half the mixture on the biscuits base and smooth the top.
- Add into the bowl also the milk chocolate (melted): 40 sec. speed 4. (until combined).
- Pour with a spoon over the other choco-cream and swirl the two mixes together with a skewer.
- Smooth the top of the cheesecake with the back of a spoon and place into the fridge to rest for at least 8 hours.