Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 10 g cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 oz butter
- 10 oz potatoes
- 10 oz (breast) chicken
- 4 cups chicken stock
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- to taste parsley
- Put into the blow onion (peeled and quartered) and garlic (peeled): 5 sec. speed 7.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add butter: 5 min. 210°F speed 2.
- Add potatoes into bowl (diced small) and place steaming basket in bowl on top of potatoes.
- Put chicken (chopped into 8 pieces) into the steaming basket.
- Pour chicken stock over the chicken (be sure not to go past the maximum line on the bowl): 20 min. 210°F speed 2.
- Remove steaming basket with chicken and set aside.
- Blitz the soup in the bowl: from speed 2 to speed 8 gradually.
- Transfer the soup into another bowl and put the chicken back into the empty bowl: 5 sec. speed 5.
- Add the chicken to soup and season well with salt, pepper and fresh parsley.