Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 7 oz dark chocolate
- 7 oz heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp sugar
- pinch salt
- Put chocolate (chopped) into the bowl: 10 sec. speed 6.
- Add 50 g of the cream and melt: 4 min. 120°F speed 2.
- Add the egg's yolks: 15 sec. speed 4.
- Transfer the mixture into a separate bowl and set aside.
- Place the butterfly into the bowl (dry and cleaned) and add the remaining cream: 1 min. speed 3.
- Pour the whipped cream into a separate bowl.
- Clean and dry the bowl another time and place the butterfly, add whites, sugar and a pinch of salt: 4 min. speed 3.
- Add the chocolate mixture and the whipped cream: 20 sec. speed 3.
- Pour the mixture into the glasses and put in the frige for at least 3 hours before serve.