Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 1 large avocado
- 6 oz all purpose flour
- 4 oz sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp (essence) vanilla
- 4 oz butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 oz chocolate chips
- Put into the blow the avocado (peeled and quartered): 10 sec. speed 6.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add flour, sugar, cocoa, vanilla, butter (smooth) and baking powder: 30 sec. speed 4.
- Roll the mixture, with wet hands, into 20 small balls.
- Flatten softly the balls and put on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Press in a few chocolate chips on the top of each cookie and bake at 350°F for 15 - 20 minutes (until cooked through).
- Allow to cool slightly and serve.