Chocolate and hazelnut cheesecake
Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 7 oz (plain) chocolate biscuits
- 3 oz (smooth) butter
- 2 oz hazelnuts
- 18 oz cream cheese
- 12 oz chocolate-hazelnut spread (Nutella)
- 2 oz (melted) chocolate-hazelnut spread (Nutella)
- 4 oz (roughly chopped) hazelnuts
- 2 oz dark chocolate
- Put into the bowl biscuits: 10 sec. speed 5.
- Add butter and hazelnuts: 1 min. speed 9.
- Transfer the mixture into the springform (lined with baking paper) and heavy press with the back of a spoon.
- Set aside into the fridge to rest for 30 minutes.
- Put into the bowl (not cleaned) cream cheese and chocolate-hazelnut spread: 10 sec. speed 5.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl: 20 sec. speed 5 (until smooth).
- Transfer the mixture on the biscuits base and smooth the top.
- Sprinkle the chopped hazelnuts over the top and drizzle with the melted chocolate-hazelnut spread.
- Place into the fridge to set for at least 8 hours.