Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 3 oz slivered almonds
- 12 oz condensed milk
- 18 oz dark chocolate
- Put into the bowl the almonds: 3 sec. speed 8.
- Transfer the crushed almonds on a tray, lined with baking paper, and bake at 350°F until lightly roasted.
- Put into the empty bowl condensed milk and chocolate (chopped): 2 min. 120°F speed 2.
- Check for a creamy and fully melted result.
- Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature then pour into the 8 inch x 8 inch square tray, lined with baking paper.
- Sprinkle the roasted almonds over the top and push into fudge slightly.
- Put into the fridge for at least 4 hours before cutting and serve.
- Place the fudge upside down and cut with a warm sharp knife.
- Serve at room temperature.