Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 1 carrot
- half (green) capsicum
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 oz parmesan
- to taste pepper
- 2 large breasts chicken
- 1 tsp vegetable stock
- 4 sheets puff pastry
- 2 eggs
- to taste sesame seeds
- preheat oven to 180 degrees.;
- Put into the bowl carrot (chopped), capsicum (roughly chopped), garlic cloves, parmesan and pepper: 8 sec. speed 7.
- Add chicken (chopped into chunks) and vegetable stock: 5 sec. speed 7.
- Transfer the wet chicken mixture on the puff pastry.
- Rolls up the puff pastry sheet and cut each roll into small rolls.
- Brush the rolls with beaten eggs and top with sesame seeds.
- Transfer the rolls on the tray, lined with baking paper, and bake at 350°F for approximately 30 minutes (until golden brown).