Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 2 slices bread
- 1 tsp dried herbs mix
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 oz milk
- 4 thighs chicken
- 2 oz all purpose flour
- 4 slices shaved ham
- to taste (grated) cheese
- to taste tomato sauce
- Put into the bowl bread slices, herbs mix, salt and pepper: 5 sec. speed 10.
- Set aside in a separate bowl.
- Put into the empty bowl eggs and milk: 1 min. speed 3.
- Fill a large frying pan with oil and heat on medium-high heat.
- Coat chicken in flour, then egg, then crumb mixture and fry chicken for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Spread tomato sauce on each cooked chicken thighs and put on a baking tray.
- Top each with ham and cheese and bake in the preheated oven at 460°F for 5 minutes (until golden).