Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 18 oz chicken
- 1½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 eggs
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- 3-4 cups panko breadcrums
- 1 cup (shredded) parmesan
- Cut chicken in half.
- Put into the bowl chicken, onion powder, crushed garlic and paprika: 12 sec. speed 9.
- Check for a completely combined result.
- Add egg and bbq sauce: 10 sec. speed 5.
- Oil baking dish and place mixture into baking tin, covering with extra BBQ sauce.
- In another bowl combine panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese together and spread evenly on meat mixture.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes on 300°F until golden and cooked.