Chicken Kiev bites
Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- For the butter hearth
- 2 cloves garlic
- 8 spring parsley
- 4 oz unsalted butter
- to taste salt
- For the breadcrumbs
- 3 slices (old) bread
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- For the chicken
- 20 oz (breast) chicken
For the butter hearth
- Put into the bowl garlic and parsley: 10 sec. speed 9.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add soft butter and salt: 30 sec. speed 10.
- Check for a pastry result, roll into 16 small balls and transfer on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Transfer into the fridge and allow to rest.
For the breadcrumbs
- Put into the bowl bread, salt, pepper and garlic powder: 15 sec. speed 7.
For the chicken
- Put into the bowl chicken (roughly chopped), salt and pepper: 10 sec. speed 10.
- Take a small amount of chicken mixture and shape around each ball of butter. Carefully cover all the butter ball with the chicken mince.
- Roll the balls into breadcrumbs and transfer on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Alternatively you can fry them over medium to hot heat in few oil for 6 - 8 minutes until golden brown.