Easy chicken and corn soup
Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 4 oz spring onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 42 oz water
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 18 oz chicken
- 10 oz corn kernels
- Put into the bowl spring onions: 2 sec. speed 7.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add oil: 3 min. 250°F speed 2.
- Add water, stock concentrate and chicken (cutted into slices): 10 min 195°F speed 1 reverse.
- Add corn: 8 min 195°F speed 1 reverse.
- Serve hot with extra finely sliced spring onions.