Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 16 oz water
- 26 oz self raising flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 7 oz (grated) cheese
- 6 slices (diced) bacon
- Put into the bowl water (warm), flour and salt: 10 sec. speed 7.
- Then: 5 min. speed Knead.
- Transfer the dough into a lightly oiled bowl, cover with cling film and place in a warm spot.
- Allow to rise for at least an hour or until doubled.
- Remove the risen dough from bowl and form 8 - 10 balls.
- Place on a baking tray, lined with baking paper, and allow to rise for other 30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl combine the bacon (small diced) and cheese.
- Slightly flatten each ball with your palm and top each roll with the cheese and bacon mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350°F for approximately 30 - 40 minutes.