Blue pea glutinous rice with mango
Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 7 oz coconut cream
- a pinch salt
- 2 oz sugar
- 7 oz glutinous rice
- 12 oz (hot) water
- 30 pcs blue butterfly pea flowers
- 26 oz water
- 2 mango
For the sauce
- Put into the bowl coconut cream, salt and sugar: 3 min. 160°F speed 2.
- Set aside.
For the rice
- Rinse glutinous rice few times untill water runs clear.
- Soak rice with hot water for 15 minutes with blue pea flowers.
- Strain water into the shimmering inner basket with a big bowl underneath to keep the blue pea water.
- Insert the shimmering basket with the rice, remaining blue pea water and 26 oz water: 16 min. temp. 250°F speed 3.
- Set rice aside and drain the water.
- Serve the rice with the sauce and sliced mangoes.