Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 3 oz (roasted, unsalted and no shell) pistachios
- 18 oz baking chocolate
- 7 oz condensed milk
- 3 oz Baileys Irish Cream
- Put into the bowl the pistachios: 3 sec. speed 5.
- Set aside.
- Place into the bowl the chocolate: 10 sec. speed 9.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat: 10 sec. speed 9.
- Add condensed milk and baileys: 10 sec. speed 3.
- Then cook: 10 min. temp. Varoma speed 2.
- Add pistachios: 10 sec. speed 3 reverse.
- Check the mixture into the bowl, it must be mixed through.
- Transfer the mixture into the rectangular spring form (lined with baking paper) and allow it to set in the fridge.
- Cut into small squares and serve.