Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 1 oz olive oil
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 (small) onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 18 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz sour cream
- a bunch chives
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- Put into the bowl oil: 3 min. 210°F speed 3.
- Add bacon (chopped), onion (diced) and garlic: 5 min. 210°F speed 2.
- Check for a crispy bacon result and allow to cool slightly.
- Add cheese, sour cream, chives, salt and pepper: 5 sec. speed 8.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl: 10 sec. speed 4.
- Transfet into a serving bowl, sprinkle with extra chives and serve.