Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 8 large (for salad) potatoes
- 6 slices bacon
- 7 eggs
- 4 scallion
- 7 oz sour cream
- 7 oz mayonnaise
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- Fill the bowl with hot water, place eggs into basket and put it into the bowl.
- Put diced potatoes into Varoma and Varoma's tray: 22 min. temp. Varoma speed 4.
- Cook bacon into a frying pan (medium heat) until crispy and allow to cool.
- Dice the bacon and add it to a large serving bowl.
- Add scallion (sliced), sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Remove the eggs from the bowl, peel them (when cold), dice them and set aside.
- Stir potatoes into the Varoma and continue to cook: 10 min. temp. Varoma speed 4.
- Add diced eggs and cooked potatoes into the bowl with mayonnaise mix and carefully mix by hand.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and place in the fridge to cool till serve.
- For better result let rest in fridge the whole night.
- Mix the salad by hand and serve.