Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- For the pancakes
- self raising flour
- 2 tsp (extract) vanilla
- For the caramelized apples
- 3 (large) apples
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- brown sugar
- double cream
- 1 tsp (extract) vanilla
For the caramel sauce
- Put into the bowl (washed and empty) sugar, cream, butter and vanilla: 9 min. 195°F speed 3.
- Set aside into a cup.
- Put into the bowl apple slices, water and cinnamon: 8 min. 210°F speed Soft reverse.
- Check for a well combined result not too wet, if needed, drain any excess water.
- Set aside into a bowl.
For the pancakes
- Put into the bowl all the pancakes ingredients: 30 sec. speed 5.
- Check for a creamy and well combined result, if needed add more milk.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and melt a small piece of butter.
- Pour on the frying pan a small ladle of the mixture and cook for 30 seconds on each side.
- Spoon apples over pancakes, pour with the caramel cream and serve.