Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 2 (chopped) apples
- 2 eggs
- 9 oz buttermilk
- 3 oz vegetable oil
- 10 oz self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 oz sugar
- To decorate
- to taste brown sugar
- (sliced) apples
- Put into the bowl the chopped apples: 5 sec. speed 10.
- Check for a finely chopped result and set aside in a bowl.
- Add the eggs, buttermilk and oil: 20 sec. speed 4.
- Add the grated apple, flour, baking powder, cinnamon and sugar: 5 sec. speed 4.
- Check for a lumpy result and scrape down the sides of the bowl: 3 sec. speed 4.
- Trasfer the mixture into the prepared cases and fill them up for ¾.
- Decorate with brown sugar and sliced apple and cook for 20-25 minutes at 350°F.
- Allow to cool in the tray for 5 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack to cool completely.